Wednesday, February 10, 2010

my old posts

I spent some today reading my old posts, and wow! I think I just have way too much energy, or had it back then, everything is so forceful and over the top, whatever was my problem?

I should ahve taken up a sport or something.

Anyways, I am not that much of an enthu-cutlet in real life. In fact, I have sobered up a lot.

This friend of mine who found me after years on facebook said the same thing, that I  sounded way too calm compared to what she remembers me - I hope she doesn't read this blog :) - and I liked that.

I like the person I am right now.

But then that is not saying a lot. I liked the person i was back then too. That is something that has not changed, barring those occasional days here and there, I have almost always liked myself.

No comments: