Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maybelline eye studio Lasting drama gel eyliner - Product review

i have never done product reviews before, but i want to try this :)

I bought the maybelline gel eyeliner in blackest black a few months back and I am loving this product. I have not had a good relationship with maybelline, their color makeup does not somehow suit my skin, and once one of their lipsticks smelled so bad, it put me off the brand for years.

But this product is something else. It came in a small glass pot, with a convenient brush. it is soft, goes on smooth almost like an eyeshadow, you can play with it, smudge it, get it into little places and then after a few minutes it dries and stays put for the whole day. I like how you can get it to be very dark and intense or smudged, whatever you choose, an option not available with the wet eyeliners.

The only thing you have to remember to do is to wash the brush after you are done, or the gel will harden on the brush and you will not have such smooth sailing the next time. But then, we are supposed to wash our brushes in any case - not that we do it :)

Thumbs up : 5 stars

No comments: