Monday, December 15, 2008

jackson

okay, this is johnny cash week, so....
i love them both together, and i am loving that i can just put up these you tube links :D only i keep watching them and waste so much more time :( but i enjoy that so :)

i think its a very sweet love song. yes they are yelling at each other, he is pretending to go make conquests at jackson, and she is daring him to go, it seems like they are fighting, but the spunk, the spirit, well, that kinda tells how hot that 'fever' must have been. and that sorta makes me smile. it reminds me of their other song - you long legged guitar picking man, oh you loud mouthed woman. :)


We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire went out.
I'm goin' to Jackson, I'm gonna mess around,
Yeah, I'm goin' to Jackson,
Look out Jackson town.

Well, go on down to Jackson; go ahead and wreck your health.
Go play your hand you big-talkin' man, make a big fool of yourself,
You're goin' to Jackson; go comb your hair!
Honey, I'm gonna snowball Jackson.
See if I care.

No comments: