Thursday, January 8, 2009

aa soneya ve jag

i love this song, because i accept the philosophy behind it.
aa soneya ve jag jyundeyan de mele,
that life is for the living, you can do what ever you want while you are alive, for no one knows what happens after death. even the things you think are final are not final as long as you are alive. you can change the situation, death is the only last word, after that you cannot do much. So if there is someone you are upset with, some one you love, some one you want to forgive, you must do it now, tell them while you are both alive, because even if one of you dies, that's it, that is the end of that relationship. I get that. Not to say there are not some unfinished businesses i have not left hanging around, well there are, i just keep telling myself i will make that phone call tomorrow, or write that email tomorrow.

It's not writing the email that is hard, it is the part of- maybe they don't even care that i forgive them or seek their forgiveness, may be what meant so much to me, did not mean anything to them, maybe it is a non-entity, that i have built up in my head. That is the worst of all arguments, very hard to refute.....

i just keep telling myself , there is time to figure this out yet, when inside i know there is not. i am being an idiot. I know.

2 comments:

BloggerInMaking said...

Very nice song...I had heard this song before but never gave it a thought, what it meant.
There are people in this world whom I need to clarify few things, but I guess if I'll do that out of the blue, it'll be considered illogical & I might get risiculed.

transient said...

ha ha ha, that is what i think too, so i keep postponing it, mujhe darr sa lagta hai. aur fir ye soch kar aur bhi dar lagta hai ki, kahin time nahi raha to. so i guess it is a struggle between the two fears, kaun sa darr dominate kar jayega. hmmm....