Thursday, January 15, 2009

aaye tum yaad mujhe

I don't know why, par kal se mujhe ye gana bahut yaad aa raha hai

aaye tum yaad mujhe, gaane lagi har dhadkan
khushboo laaye pawan
mehka chandan

I tried listening to it on you tube today, but lord, is it a sad song or what. I can not take it, I had to close it. It has to do with his singing, because the words are not that sad, aaye tum yaad mujhe to khushi ki baat hai na, but look at this guy, listening to him makes me want to cry. And I cannot afford to cry, so I am not going to listen to him. Period.

If something is going to torture you, then even if it kills you, you must go out of your way to avoid it. Wait, that does not make any sense. tch. But, you know what I mean.

It is strange. I used to love Kishore Kumar, and then I just completely went the other way, I did not want to listen to any KK song. Ever. Amazing how you cannot tell why your brain works the way it does. Does that happen to you? You form a knot in your head or heart or whereever about something, and then you can't stand it, and you can' reason it out, you can not open it, its just annoyingly there, till the time something heals you out of the blue and it dissolves, on its own, with no credit to you? Happens to me a lot. I guess I will just have to sit this one out, and wait for this KK knot to dissolve....

No comments: