Friday, February 6, 2009

for the heck of it

do you remember that Shyamalan movie, unbreakable? the guy says, all these years, I have been waiting to hear a particular combination of words.

Well all these months I have been waiting for a particular event. I cannot tell you what it is, because that will spoil the experiment, I will tell you after, it is not an entirely unlikely event, just something I have been sending out thought forms for, and I am waiting to see if my thought forms have any impact at all. I am very sorry to report that they have not worked. Not yet at least.

The trouble with such an experiment is that you cannot tell anybody about it till it is successful and then they might not believe you. Baad me to sab kehten hain..... And on the other hand, when something is just with you, you might be tempted to change it and modify your own expectations and say, han han ho gaya, yehi socha tha. Hard to maintain that integrity so to speak, or may be in my case, i am more likely to just forget it all together. So, I thought I will write about it here and thus remember it. hmmm....

So, still waiting.... for godot...is it? Did he say he is coming? No, I don't think so...... :)

No comments: