Thursday, February 12, 2009

What do you do when you are mad?

What do you do when you are very mad at something?

When someone says something bad to me, or something bad happens, as in something simple bad, not horrible bad, you know what I am saying right? something that can make you angry, not sad, there is a difference.

When I get angry I find the best cure is to go clean. Anything. I will clean washrooms, do dishes, scrub the windowsills and that place between the door and floor - I don't know what that is called off the top of my head. That's what I do, when someone yells at me, is mean to me, or some other such thing. That's my therapy.

What's yours?

4 comments:

BloggerInMaking said...

I go out for shopping, if the wehther & my daughter allows. Else, I leave scraps for my old friends on orkut. Sounds weird, but it gives me some relief.

transient said...

ha ha ha

right! shopping is a high for sure. Only I find it short lived and the crash is horrible. You need another dose right away ;)

Unknown said...

i need someone to actually listen all what i am feeling!!!!

transient said...

ahem! to tu phone uttha... number to hai na? :)