Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rude People

Its amazing how rude some people can be, but what i find even more amazing is that in all these years, i have still not figured out what to do with them.

Yesterday I had this idiot at starbucks have the audacity to ask me " Miss do you even know what a cappuccino is ?" before he proceeded to give me a lesson. God, i could not even believe he said that.

And what i did i do? just stared at him. I could not think of one rude thing to say, something that would slap him back. I wanted to but i could not.

I came out in disbelief, how come i fight, and yell, and scream at everyone I love and care about but have nothing blank nothing when it comes to loons who do not deserve my patience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so rude of that guy..How cud he even say such a thing..and I am even more upset with you for not giving it back to him..U r right..at times we tend to be harsh with our loved ones unintentionally but dont end up giving a piece of our mind to a total stranger who is so rude..

transient said...

I know!!!

and please don't be upset with me, kyonki main to mana bhi nahi sakungi, since i don't know who you are? BA, i don't know anyone whose initials are BA... hmm...