Friday, April 10, 2009

and i am up again.

yep! but I did sleep. I am not feeling too well, and I dislike that. I am not the kind of person who makes a good invalid, it just gets to me.... I pity the people who have to take care of me.

The worst part of this recent bout is the taste in my mouth and what that does to the taste of coffee.

I actually had to throw away some very good coffee coz it tasted horrible. ugh!

Which brings me to the problem that I can no longer say I like coffee, I like the taste of coffee when I am feeling well, everything must be qualified.

 But that perhaps goes without saying, because there are no absolutes in life.

It is like saying I love you, I love you no matter what.

Well, not true. You will not love him so much if he turns out to be a chauvinistic, abusive, wife-beating kind of a man.

You might still stay with him - for your own reasons - but I don't think you would love him the way you did when you claimed you would love him no matter what.

There are no unconditional promises in life, or very few can make and keep them at the least.

There, I feel much better having to throw away my cup.

No comments: