Thursday, April 30, 2009

ek vivah aisa bhi

I just watched this movie and well... I cried, like a baby in the end.

I mean it is a cliched and trite movie like nobody's business and yet l thought it was ronmantic like awww... yes I know how to spell romantic - itne bure din nahi aayen hain.

Parts of it were very irritating, but on the whole you fall in love with the characters, or at least I did. But you have to remember ki main to bhai hum aapke hain kaun, aur hum saath saath hain dekh kar bhi royi thi.

In case you do go and watch the movie and then wonder where did I fall apart? Well, the part that I actually cried about was the time when the barat finally comes in the end and and all those loons are singing 'lo ji hum aa gaye hain' It is the second time the song plays in the movie and the first time it was barely tolerable as in the lyrics are not what you might call brilliant, but the second time somehow something changed and it actually resonated with me, the whole scenario did.

I loved that line ' ye vo var hai jiske liye taras gayi thi varmala' That is beautiful, isn't it.

No comments: