Monday, April 20, 2009

mere tumhare beech mein

ab to na parbat na saagar
nis din rahe khayalon mein tum
ab ho jaayo ujagar
ab aan milo sajna

Jhuk gaya aasman has to be my most favourite movie. Ever. I have seen it I do not know how many times and I can still watch it over and over again. I never get bored of it.

This particular song I think I like the audio better than the video, no reason, just generally, Lata Mangeshkar's voice is so beautiful, I would rather close my eyes and listen to it.



and then ofcourse, kaun hai jo sapno mein aaya.... is beautiful. My favourite part of that song is
jism ko maut aati hai, lekin rooh ko maut aati nahi hai. Ishq roshan hai roshan rahega, roshni iski jaati nahi hai.

and that one about bekhudi ka ye aalam na poocho, manzilon se bradha ja raha hoon. :) hmm... kaafi bevakoofi ki baat hai, but I can so relate to it.

No comments: