Sunday, April 5, 2009

I made a choice

Today was the first day in my life that I had coffee without sugar.

Generally, I would rather not drink coffee, and I drink a lot of coffee so...

I guess at some point you have to choose between health and taste, and I for one always make the wrong choice, only today I said, wait let me try this, and you know what, it was not that bad.

Okay I must be honest I ate some amazing kesari bhat along with it to compensate but really, it was a big step for me.

As my mother loves saying, jo apni zuban ke dono functions control kar le vahi sant hai. Swad aur shabd. Soch ke bolo, soch ke khao.

Right!

To us definition se ji main to bilkul sant nahi, na soch ke bola na soch ke khaya. par vo kya kehten hain bachchanji... koshish karne valon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti. to koshish kar leten hain - kadvi coffee peene ki.

No comments: