Friday, March 6, 2009

ahh...

I scrubbed the walls today. The best thing to clean walls with ? Elbow grease. I gave it all I had, kept going, walls, doors, windows, जो आ गया रगड़ डालो. untill I was wasted.

So anyways, I told him, take me out to lunch, I cleaned all your walls. He says " I don't remember giving you a requisition to clean my walls." The audacity of the man!

अरे! "मैं पूछ पूछ के काम करतीं हूँ, whatever gave you that idea?"

Then I remember, the last ten years, मैं इनसे पूछ पूछ कर ही काम करतीं हूँ.

Now he gives me this stupid grin, "Where do you want to go?"

हद है! जहन्नुम में! ले चलोगे? इस जनमजले blackberry से फुरसत मिलेगी, जब न ले चलोगे, मैं तो मैं, जहन्नुम भी इंतज़ार करे इनका।

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! I am ROFL at "jo mil gaya ragad daalo!!!!"

I am like that with my boy-everyday after picking him up from school, I hold him from under the arms and carry him to the bathroom-dhone ke liye"

Waise tu deeware kyon ghis rahi hai? get to work on that story yaar.

-R

transient said...

:) jab mujhe khud par ya kisi aur par gussa aata hai to main safaiyan kartin hoon. aksar to khud par hi aata hai.

as to the story to ...han maine beech me bahut likhi yaar, bahut achhi si bhi lag rahi thi, abhi kuch din se kaam thap hai, to blog likh rahen hain hum ...