Friday, March 13, 2009

piya basanti re

This is the new song I love and hate, love coz I have been listening to it on a loop for a while now, and hate coz yeah I would like to stop if I could.

so I guess hate and love are not that mutually exclusive then, indifference now that is a whole new ball- game. you cannot have a strong emotion towards something and claim indifference too. Yes, that reminds me of T's fav dialogue Hate is not the opposite of Love, it is indifference.
yep. figures.

now back to piya basanti re, kaahe sataye aaja...

want a link? Personally i don't really like the video too much, it has potential but wasted, the story line is fine, but its not in the story now is it? its in the telling, the fun that is.



you are welcome :)

2 comments:

BloggerInMaking said...

Itna puraana song kahaan se mila? Pleasing to the ears for couple of times listening. Where is Bhupen Hazarika these days? Any idea?

transient said...

Na! koi mujhe bata ke jaata hi nahin kahin... log to mere emails ka bhi jawab nahi dete, bade bure haal hain duniya ke, ya mere... rabb jaane.

vaise hum ro dho ke vapis ghalib ki ghazalon par aa chuken hain. ab yahan se kahan jaayen hum?