Sunday, March 8, 2009

indian unclejis

okay something happened today, i was at one of those places where you put a quarter to get a cart, you know those, so i was walking towards the carts and this woman offered me her cart, I gave her my quarter and she walked away, fine and dandy, then, when i was coming out, i barely unloaded my cart and this indian unlceji came out of nowhere and took my cart, I kinda felt good that unknown people can have that camaraderie, I take your cart you take my cart kind of something, he did not even ask me if he could? and he just gave me his money, i felt slightly bad, he gave me two dimes and a nickle, fine it adds up to 25 cents but I don't know, it don't make no quarter. He took my cart because he did not have a quarter and he did not tell me he did not have the right coin, bata ke karo na, main aise bhi jaane deti yaar, arre, main paise bhi nahi leti, par bina bataye kiya, achha nahi laga.

I guess he thought he was doing it to some indian auntyji, who did not deserve an explanation, that's the part i did not like, don't judge me for how I look. I don't know leaves a bad taste, indian men they do nonsense like that. for example they don't take directions from women. What? If you needed someone to read a map to save your life, trust me, i am your go to guy. Not to brag or anything but I can read a map in any language. I was in Holland for a week, all maps in dutch all street signs in dutch, I was on foot and taking buses, and I did not get lost once. But if you looked at me and thought, is aunty ko kya dutch map samajh aa raha hoga, to theek hai, socho, more power to you.

No comments: